You can now find pushX3 on EBAY here: http://bit.ly/1kWrOOO
pushX3 is an uncomplicated, yet highly versatile exercise device that focuses on strengthening the upper body, arms, back, and core muscles using eccentric and stability forces to provide unparalleled strengthening results – it combines several different workout devices into one seamless device!
- Engage and strengthen core body muscles that are used as the body reacts to eccentric forces to keep the body balanced in a stable prone position throughout a push-up exercise; or using the pushXpro during typical Yoga positions, such as the Side Plank or Vasisthasana
- Enhances your exercise experience and adds variation; enable better engagement of the upper extremities, without undue stress from hyperextension. This is achieved by allowing the wrists and other muscles of the body to react to eccentric forces to keep the body balanced in position throughout the push-up exercise, thereby exercising and strengthening key stabilizer muscle groups
- Enable the rotation of the hands, wrists, and forearms, by rotation of the elbow(s) (turning the elbow(s) away from, and towards the body) throughout the push-up exercise on some surfaces. This rotation, in turn, allows for natural rotation of the hands, wrists, and forearms, and targets more muscle groups
- This highly mobile device is also lightweight and compact, making it ideal for travel or taking along on other athletic activities, such as jogging or cross-training
- The wide variety of both big and small muscle groups engaged when using the devices helps build wrist, forearm, upper body, and core muscles through the action of the user continuously stabilizing their weight on the device.
- The unique convex outer surface and highly versatile design increases the complexity and difficulty of performing push-ups by requiring the body to react to eccentric forces to keep the body balanced, and focuses on strengthening the upper body, arms, back, and core to provide unparalleled strengthening results.
- The design allows for the natural rotation of the user’s arms during the push-up, increases the range of motion, and reduces the load and stress upon the wrists and forearms by providing an ergonomic grip, providing additional versatility.
- The Patent Pending design combines several different workout devices into one seamless product requiring the user to continuously stabilize, while using their body weight resistance. The workouts to incorporate into the devices are boundless. pushXpro can be easily used alone or integrated into fitness classes and non-traditional Yoga classes!